WOOT WOOT!


The scale isn't always my friend and as I have said before and I will say it again...the scale sometimes does lie and it is only ONE measure of your success. Right now for me it is cooperating and after just 2 days of good healthy eating it is movin' on down!! This morning I weighed in at 151.8 which is 1.6 pounds down since Saturday. CRAZY isn't it. I haven't seen 151 since early January. My trainer, Corinne at Phit-N-Phat said that after my 3 month maintenance mode that the scale would start moving once I got into fat loss mode and as usual she was right.

Yesterdays menu:
B - protein shake and oatmeal
S - 15 almonds
L - 8 pack nuggets from chic-fil-a, side salad and 2 tbsp of ranch
S - 3/4 oz. of cheese and pure protein bar
D - 6 oz. of grilled chicken and sweet potatoes and acorn squash cubed and baked in oven

Exercise:
3.6 mile run.

I am going out to dinner tonight and I am having a chef salad w/ homemade ranch. I don't skimp on my dressing. I just would rather have the real stuff and not much of it. Nothing like good homemade ranch dressing. YUMMY!

Comments

Unknown said…
Dawn that is awesome about the scale.
WOOHOO for seeing 151. So close to the 140's!
E said…
That's great about the scale! I totally agree with you that sometimes the scale can be evil. So glad it's being good to you. :)

Popular Posts