EXCUSES DON'T BURN CALORIES

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dreams closer. "

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

17 more days. PRAY HARD! Knee pain!

Only 17 more days!!!! OH MY! I have only 9 more total runs until the marathon. ONLY NINE!!! I am so close I can taste it.

Now to the prayer part or positive vibes, whatever you believe in to get me through is fine. I have been having occasionaly knee pain for about 5-6 weeks. It is just when my foot strikes the ground at a certain angle I suppose it hurts for a brief second then it passes until it does it again. It is hard to explain really. The fact is that it is there and I know it is not normal. Most likely just over use. I am going to take it easy on my next few runs and walk more if I need to. I just have to make it 2 1/2 more weeks then I can rest it for as long as needed to get it healed after the marathon.

I am so close...KNEE PLEASE DON'T FAIL ME NOW!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Girl I will pray that your knee stays strong until after the Marathon is over and you can rest! It is probably from all the training! Believe me, I would know about over usage! :)

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!