27 days!

The way I am counting down you would think I was awaiting a due date for a baby or something...but instead it is just a full marathon.

This is the time when I really have to dig deep and finish strong. It is easy to get comfortable and easy to not be as consistent with your workouts and food as your goal gets closer I have noticed. I must stay focused!

I didn't run this morning like I wanted to but then again I never do on Monday. Just so tired from the weekend. Although it would get my week started off on a much better foot if I would. Tonight while I watch the Bachelor I will do core and upper body strength training.

My food has been much better today. I was on a 4 day hiatus off the wagon. The food was good but the tight pants aren't worth the brief moments of food pleasure.

Comments

Popular Posts