22 days!!! You will not believe what I did.

I hope you are sitting down when you read this b/c this marathon preparing girl got up at 4:45 AM this Friday morning and did a 10 mile run. YES, YOU SAW THAT RIGHT, I HAVE RUN 10 MILES ALREADY THIS MORNING!! WOOT WOOT!! Man, I am excited about that.

I needed to do the 10 miles this week for my long run and I just didn't not want to do it on Saturday or Sunday so I just thought I could get up and do it this morning. I wasn't sure if I would actually but I really did want to and the alarm went off at 4:40 and my husband said "time to get up, you can do it, you will be so glad when it was over" and I made it out of bed and got ready and got on that TM. At 7ish I was SO HAPPY IT WAS OVER WITH!!

Seriously, it is amazing what you can do when you really want to.

I ONLY HAVE 12 TRAINING RUNS LEFT!! I am so almost here. I AM SO EXCITED!

Comments

Natalie said…
yeah! great job!!!! i'm so impressed!
The Lewis's said…
Awesome job Dawn!!!!!!!!
Tiffa said…
WOW! You are so close I bet you can taste it!
Brandi said…
Great job!! That's dedication!!!
Stacia said…
Awesome! I have read your blog for a while and just had to comment!
I wish I had your willpower...
Stacia

Popular Posts