EXCUSES DON'T BURN CALORIES

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dreams closer. "

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shew! Time is flying by.

Well we had our ice storm last week which totally threw me off but things are getting back to normal now.

I actually ran 18 miles in Clarksville on Saturday and that went GREAT!! One of my best long runs so far actually. I just felt so good during and after the run. This weekend is a 10 miler so that won't be bad at all. I will be doing it by myself which is somewhat of a bummer. I love having people to run with now for the longer runs. You get spoiled with that. Oh well, I will make it.

I really don't have much to report. Less than 6 weeks until the marathon and I am READY!!!

2 comments:

The Lewis's said...

Awesome job Dawn!!! You girls are going to do great at the Marathon!

Brandi said...

Yes I bought both the Bootcamp and Yoga Dvd. I have tried both and I really like them. The Yoga one is tough. I tried Level 2 this morning and man I think Level 1 is harder! HA Hopefully they will whip me into shape!