I'm Back!

I am back from the beach and it was beautiful and fun and the weather was perfect. It could not have been any better. The girls had a great time and the time with all of the family was fun. Now it is back to the grind and to the everyday life of going to work and making money so I can buy milk for my girls as my Dad always says. I will post some pictures of the vacation as soon as I have some more time. I am off work today putting up clothes and other things where they belong. Plus resting some before it is back to work tomorrow.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Comments

Unknown said…
Woohoo Dawn is back!

Can't wait to hear all about the trip!
I am SO jealous!! I'm sure you all had an awesome time!! I love the beach! I bet you looked great in your bathing suit too!! You've worked so hard! You are still one of my inspirations!

Popular Posts