NEW HAIRCUTS!! WOOT!!!

In preparation for our beach vacation Chloe and I got our hair cut a little shorter than usual so it would be more manageable. If any of you have a young daughter with lots of hair you can relate that she thinks I am killing her everytime I brush her hair. One little bitty tangle to a 3 year old IS the end of the world. She never lets me put it in a ponytail either so off it came. Not too short of course but just shorter and easier to deal with. I love my new sleeky stylish look too. It makes me feel SO GOOD!

FYI: Chloe's lip is scabbed over b/c she burned it on a hot pan. Don't ask. HAHA

Here are the before and afters:








And After:



Comments

ek said…
love the new hairdo! hot mama!!
Anonymous said…
very adorable!
E said…
Love the new haircuts! So cute!
Unknown said…
OMG, I absolutely LOVE both new cuts!!!!
Chloe looks so grown-up & you are smokin', Dawn!!!
I have to ask..........how did she burn her lip?? You know, I'm learning from these kind of stories..LOL!
The Lewis's said…
I love the new haircuts! Those will be great for the beach!
Unknown said…
The new cuts are so adorable! Both of you look fantastic!

I love the way she did the back of yours...very similar to mine, it looks great on you!

I know you are having a blast...I'm thinking of you often! Have a great vacation!

Popular Posts