SIZE 8 BABY!!!

Oh yea, I am sporting a new pair of size 8 jeans that I haven't been able to get into. WOOT WOOT!!!

I have been so solid with my food it is just crazy. Since I have been doing so good so many days in a row though it inspires me to continue and to keep it up. I was going to have a spulrge of fried shrimp and cheesecake on Monday night but I think I am going to change it up a bit and get the grilled chicken and baked potato and still eat the turtle cheesecake. Oh man you guys, I am going to savor every last bite of that cheesecake! I will have fried shrimp several times in a few weeks while we are at the beach. I want to continue on the straight and narrow until I leave for the beach in exactly 2 weeks. Just the small splurge of the cheesecake and then eating the baked potato which I don't eat very often will be good enough and that won't get me totally off my path.

I won't be reporting in for a few days b/c we have a conference here at work and it is most of the day on Sunday and then a full day on Monday then half a day on Tuesday so I will be MIA for a while.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Keep the food clean and do some push up. Make it a goal to do 3 on your toes in a row. YOU CAN DO IT!! Practice makes perfect!

Comments

Juli said…
AWESOME JOB!!!!
You are doing great, keep up the inspiring work.
E said…
Whoo-hhooooo!!!! Keep up the great work!
Anonymous said…
You are doing so good. I am so glad I met you, I feel like I have met a good friend.
Unknown said…
You go girl!!! Size 8 - WOW!

You are doing fantastic and you deserve every minute of hotness!

Popular Posts