NINE DAY!!! It is SO WARM!!

WOO HOO!! I as able to run outside this morning in shorts and a short sleeve shirt. IT WAS AWESOME!! I just love starting my day like that. Of course I usually do my short morning runs in the garage on the treadmill and that starts my day off great too but being able to go outside in the warmth and have the sun beating down is just 1000 times better. Plus, I had NO DOGS run out at me. I had my mace ready for them though but they must have all been asleep or something. Oh, I take that back, one dog barked at me but his owner quickly pulled her in. She never threatens me though so I wasn't worried about her.

I will be doing an 1 1/2 hour run tomorrow. Should be warm again. YEAH!!! We have Chloe's first soccer practice in the morning as well. Can't wait for that. She said "I am so excited". HAHA
Can't wait to see what she thinks of that.

Not much going on. Just trying to get my thoughts around this marathon and thinking of what I need to get together this week for my trip to Little Rock.

Comments

The Lewis's said…
Awesome job on getting your run in this morning! I can't believe you only have 9 days left!
I wish I could be there to cheer you on! This is a great milestone. I'm proud of you and know you will do great.
Juli said…
It's getting down to crunch time this week. Hard to believe your race is just around the corner.

Popular Posts