TWO DAYS!!! Weather looking good!

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS!!!! The weather has improved in Little Rock and I couldn't be happier. They were calling for a 30% chance of rain but now it is down to 10% and it says it will be cloudy in the AM and sunny in the PM which is perfect. Best case scenario the sun isn't beating down on you at least until towards the end so if it stays this way then all should be good. Not that it really matters, we are running marathon either way but boy wouldn't it be great if the weather was the perfect conditions. So far it is about is good as it can get and I just pray it stays that way.

I am packed and ready to go. We head out late this afternoon for Conway and will see some friends tonight then tomorrow we will just visit with our friends and relax as much as possible oh and drink water and EAT!!!

Jeremy and Chloe are so excited too. Jeremy can't wait to meet my Phit-N-Phat friends and Chloe can't wait to meet their kids and stay at Jessica's house. She loves Jessica!

I hope to get on here tomorrow and post so I can say ONE MORE DAY!!! If I don't make it then I will post as soon as I can after the race. Maybe a quick thing just to let you know that I DID IT and I can still walk. HAHA

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rootin' for ya!!!

Popular Posts