EXCUSES DON'T BURN CALORIES

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dreams closer. "

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

THANK YOU!!

Not sure why this is showing up underlined and blue.

THANK YOU for all of the support for posting my before pics. I am just hoping that my consistent gym workouts and consistent foods pays off and I can post some "after" pictures that I am proud of. I obviously assume I will be able to but you just don't know until you get there. I will keep on keeping on and that is really all I can do. I will do my part and let my body transform in the way that it will.

Surely eating this type of meal will lead me to success:

Pan-seared in olive oil mahi mahi, asparagus cooked in olive oil and sprinkled with parm cheese, and sauteed squash/zucch in olive oil and 1 tsp of soy sauce. The vase in the back ground is what Chloe, Lizzie and J made me for Mother's Day and the flowers are zenia's from my flower bed.


4 comments:

Becca said...

OOh i am lovin' the pic at the top of your blog!! WOOT!

Leigh said...

Girl! You look Fabulous! I really like your "new" look! Great job!

Teresa said...

I love the picture. Whoever took the one of your girls on the beach have an eye for photography.

I posted my befores, so don't laugh too loud. It's sad.

SuzanneB said...

Ooooo...I love your new picture! Beautiful! That meal looks pretty yummy too...