WOO HOO IT'S FRIDAY!

This weekend will conclude my 3rd week of my Back To School Challenge that I am doing with Phit-N-Phat. On the plus side, I have exercised FIVE days each week for 3 weeks. WOW!! This is BIG. I have done pretty well with my food and only had 3 what I think are small cheats so that averages out to 1 per week which is fine if I am exercising 5 days and staying on my meal plan the rest of the time. The downfall is that the scale is not showing me the love but it will surely start moving soon enough. I am sure my body is in SHOCK from the consistent exercise and the strength training so I imagine it is trying to catch up.

I was planning to have a big ol' whopping splurge meal this Saturday but I spent part of it on Wednesday at my work potluck when I ate some apple pie ala mode. So I will take it much much easier on Saturday and I will enjoy some cheese dip/chips and no bake cookies but not in the amount that I was planning. I am still looking forward to our gathering of friends b/c they are a lot of fun.

Also, on the agenda for the weekend is to drink 1 gallon of water each day. I will not go to bed until the gallon is gone on Saturday and Sunday. I am awful about my weekend water and I need to make it a priority since my body is repairing form the exercise 5 days in a row.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. My girls start school (pre-school) on Wednesday so that will be fun for them and I will take the annual "first day of school picture".

Comments

Tiffa said…
YOU ROCK! I am using you for inspiration Dawn :) Thanks so much for the encouragement.
Great job! You're totally right about seeing the scale move... just keep it up and it will!
Dawn said…
I have to agree with The Amazing Shrinking Girl the scale will move...my body does the same thing to me. Keep up the good work girl!
Brandi said…
You are doing great!! The pounds will began to fall off soon enough!!!

We didn't really find any good treasures at the yard sales today. :(

But I did get in a great run!!

Popular Posts