10K - COMPLETE

Well, I set my sights on it last March or so and as of 9:09 am on Saturday, October 13th I reached my goal of finishing a 10K. My friend Jessica and I finished in a little over 68 minutes. We were SO PROUD!! We had perfect weather and everything went just great. Could not have gone any better. I do have some pictures and I will have to try to post those tomorrow if I can.

I started a new challenge today that my on-line personal trainer started. It is the SLIM NEW YOU 12 week challenge. It requires 3 days of strenght training and 3 days of cardio and by the last 6 weeks you are doing 5 days of strength training (with some cardio on those days too) then 1 extra day of cardio. It is going to be tough but I am going to work my hardest to get it done. I really think it will get me at my goal or really close if I just concentrate and work hard on it. I am hoping by doing it that I can just cruise through the holidays and all of the food that comes along with it. I am really taking it one day at a time and trying to get through the halloween candy right now. I have not eaten one piece of candy so far and I plan on keeping it that way.

How are you doing with the halloween candy? Are you giving in or are standing strong? It really isn't that worth it, I mean it is not that good!!!

Comments

Popular Posts