A quick "HELLO"

I have been really busy at work and this will continue for about 5 more months. From October through May is my busy time at my job then it slacks off during the summer. I don't mind it too much though b/c I am expecting it and as prepared as I can be. The bad thing is that the days fly by and I have mentioned before that I do not enjoy time going by so fast. Oh well, what is a girl to do.

I don't really have much to talk about. Tomorrow is Haloween and I am doing great on my challenge to myself to not eat any halloween candy. I haven't touched one single little bitty piece. Tomorrow will be the hardest b/c I will go to my house where my MIL and FIL will have 5 bags to hand out to the kids that come to our house. I can do it though. I WILL HAVE NONE!!! I am determined and committed to this challenge. I have come to far to eat any now.

I worked out 4 days last week which is my goal each week, my minimum at least but I am shooting for 6 days. This week I plan on getting 6 days!! WOO HOO!!

Eating is going GREAT! I am staying on track and having food victories every day. The eating part is getting much easier as time goes on.

Comments

Popular Posts