TGIF

It is Friday, this week has really gone by fast for me. I went to J's game last night and THEY WON!! 33-0 in fact. They stomped em'. That was fun to watch for a change. They have been playing well, we just hope they can keep it up as they play their last game next Thursday which is the across town rival and they are undefeated. Should be tough but we can do it.

This weekend we are going to the Razorback game and taking Miss Chloe. She is really looking forward to it. Then Sat. night we have a wedding reception for a friend of mine that got married about 1 month ago in a private ceremony. A bunch of my friends will be in town and I can't wait!!!

I will exercise twice this weekend. I really hope to do it tonight and on Sunday and take tomorrow off so we shall see what happens. I desperately need to jog.

I hope all of you have a fabulous weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts