I did it, 5 days of exercise last week.

I did my long run of 4 miles on Saturday. It was a struggle but I did finish. I almost threw in the towel at 1 1/2 miles, I actually started walking home b/c I just didn't have a lot of energy and my run was not going well but I turned around and decided that I was finishing and I did. It was tough though. My time was hurendous at 1 hour actually. That is a 15 minute mile. The times that I was running was good and at a good pace but when I was walking it was really slow. I was just mopping along b/c my energy level was dragging. Not sure if I was tired or the food I ate before my run wasn't helping, not sure what it was. Oh well, all I want to do is start and finish and that I did so YEAH!!! I was so proud of my exercise week.

My eating went well. I did not eat any chips at the tailgate! I was so proud. I did eat 10 triscuits with spinach dip but only 10 and I did not just stuff my face like I typically do. This was a major accomplishment for me. As I was eating I kept thinking about how hard I had worked on my run that morning and I didn't want to blow it.

This week will be busy for me b/c my parents are out of town so I will be shuttling kids to school and to a friend that is keeping them for me. It will be fun though b/c I will get to spend the afternoon with them a few days. I am off to the grocery store with them this afternoon and I am the spoiled one that never has to take her kids to the grocery store b/c I do it on my way home from work and they are at my parents so this will be a fun outing with both kids at the grocery store. I don't have to get much and I am not in a huge hurry so it will be fine. Then I am going home and hopefully going to do a little cleaning, we will see how that goes. I will just do what I can and the rest of the time I will just hang out and hold Lizzie and play with Chloe. FUN TIMES FUN TIMES!!!

I plan on doing a 30 or 40 minute run tonight at some point. I will report in tomorrow on how that goes. Have a great Monday and EXERCISE!!!

Comments

Popular Posts