Monday nights are my night!

After dinner last night I went out right before dark and did my run. The sun was down and it was kind of cool, in the 70's. I started running around my 1/2 mile loop and I did that 3 times so I got in 1 1/2 then I went to my street to jog since it was getting darker. I jogged up and down it several times to make another 1 1/2 miles. When I looked at my clock, I realized that I had done it in 30 minute!!!!!! Oh my gosh, I haven't run that pace in over 1 year since I did my first 5K in June of 2006. I was so proud. I could not believe it. I don't typically strive for a certain time but of course it is nice to have it.

Tonight I am going to a friends house to do Turbo Jam. You might have seen an infomercial on it. I have heard good things about it and that it is fun and a good workout so I am really anxious to try it out.

I have a new snack that I found on someone else's blog.

1 tortilla (I use la tortilla factory whole what / low carb)
1 wedge of light laughing cow cheese
10 turkey pepperoni's or you could use turkey
some lettuce or spinach leaves whatever you have

spread the laughing cow cheese on the tort then put the turkey pepperoni over that then the lettuce or spinach leaves then roll it up and you could either just eat it like that or cut it in slices and it is like pinwheels. I dipped mine in a little bit of mustard or you could you some other kind of low cal dipping sauce or just eat it plain. It was so easy and really good. I calculated it at approximately 160 calories and 14.5 grams of protein. That is including the mustard. A great snack!

Have a great Tuesday and get out there and EXERCISE and make your FOOD PLAN!!

Comments

Popular Posts