Geez! I do so good then bam!

Well, I was lazy this morning and I did not get out of bed to do my arm workout. I am trying not to worry about it. I will either do it late tonight after J's football game or I will do it in the morning. It can still be done and the week is not over yet. It will actually only take me about 30 minutes to do it. I will get it done I juts can't mark it off the list for today.

J's team plays an undefeated football team tonight. We have played great the past 2 weeks so I just hope we continue. Even if we don't win I just hope we play well. We shall see, I will report tomorrow on how they do.

Velvet - Sorry I missed your call the other day, I did get the message you left me at work. I will have my cell on me tonight if you want to call or I will be around tomorrow night so maybe I can chat with you then. Love you! Send up good vibes for me on my run on Saturday morning. I am doing 6.2 miles...can you believe that!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts