Busy busy

Just when you think your life can't get any busier it does. But I am loving it every step of the way.

Can't chat long here today b/c I have to do a few things before I wrap up my day.

I did turbo jam on Tuesday and I liked it. It was a nice change of pace and I would like to do it occasionally to take a break from the running and lifting weights. I did get a good workout from it and I am a tad sore in a few areas that I am not normally sore in.

I had planned on running last night but things didn't work out for me too. I did vacuum and dust my bathrooms so that was a major plus.

I did get up this morning early and do my arm workout so that felt great to get it out of the way. So that makes 3 days of exercise for me. I plan on doing a long run on Friday or Saturday and then I hope to do urban rebounder on Saturday and Sunday. A friend of mine let me borrow it so I have to give it a shot and see how I like it. Again it will be a nice change. I do like the home DVD's if they are good ones. I am very partial to the FIRM.

My eating has been great. I have a few victory's to share but I have to go for now so maybe I can post those tomorrow.

Hey Velvet, I am sure you are reading these. I hope you are enjoying yourself working in Jacksonville!!

Comments

Popular Posts