Busy busy bee!!

I am sorry, I haven't posted recently. I am really really busy at work and then at home I was preparing for bunko that was at my house last night with 10 other girls. I made taco soup and diet coke chocolate cake w/ cool whip icing. It was SO GOOD and the taco soup was good as usual. I did pretty good with the food. I did eat 2 1/2 pieces of cake but it was good and I wanted it and it is over with and I owned it so that is that.

I am doing 9 miles tonight. Yes, you heard me right, I am running NINE miles tonight. I can't believe it. I have to get it in tonight since I am doing a 5K run on Saturday which is typically my long run day. I will be glad to get it over with. It is going to be decently warm today but the bad thing is that the wind is SO strong. I mean crazy strong so that always makes it tougher. I will get it done no matter how slow I go at times though.

By the way, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! My sweet hubby sent me some flowers to work even though I threatened him not too. He didn't listen. I am not going to worry about it and just enjoy them. 1/2 dozen red roses and 1/2 dozen white carnations. They are beautiful and smell SO GOOD!

o.k guys I have to get busy at work, I can't stay and chat. Duty calls.
Dawn

Comments

Popular Posts