Yoga was a success!!!

I really liked the yoga class A LOT and I plan to do it again and hopefully weekly. It was just so nice to relax and feel strong doing some of the moves. I highly recommend it. They also have a yogalates class which is a comibination of yoga and pilates and I want to try that if I can. I am not sure if it is offered when I can go. I hope so. I was a little hesitant b/c when I workout I think I need to really be sweating and my heart rate really high but I was surprised as to how much I enjoyed it. I can tell it will really help my body become even stronger. Plus, it was so relaxing and for about 5 minutes at the end we literally laid down flat and breathed. It was SO NICE!! For someone that is constantly on the go or making dinner or doing laundry or taking care of kids or cleaning house it was just SO NICE even if it was only 5 minutes.

I originally planned to run tonight but I am actually not going to. I have had a change of plans and it will work out fine. I am going to do my other short run on Thursday or Friday.

Comments

healthy ashley said…
Thanks for letting me know about it! I will definitely have to try one. The relaxing part sounds so great!
RunnerMom said…
Hi, Dawn. Thanks for stopping by the Mommy Minute. I have lots of questions for you! We are both doing the CMM in Nashville in April. Are you going with a run/walk plan or run all the way? What plan are you using?

I've heard CMM is so much fun. I can't wait!

Popular Posts