EXCUSES DON'T BURN CALORIES

"Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dreams closer. "

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Did you know...

that Super Bowl Sunday is the 2nd largest food consumption day next to Thanksgiving. Isn't that crazy? It makes total sense but I just never thought about it. I am going to a Super Bowl get together and I am planning on it being my cheat meal for the week. Although I plan to have control as well and not go totally crazy on the snacky food that I love. I can do it. I plan on doing my long run on Sunday so that will keep me motivated b/c I don't want to totally un do all of the hard work that I put in during my run.

Well we did get about 2 inches of snow and it was pretty coming down. It is melting off today though b/c it is sunny and the temp is in the high 30's.

No big weekend plans except for the Super Bowl get together and doing my long run.

Have a great weekend everyone and maintain some CONTROL!!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Good thing I don't watch football. haha :-)