Did you know...

that Super Bowl Sunday is the 2nd largest food consumption day next to Thanksgiving. Isn't that crazy? It makes total sense but I just never thought about it. I am going to a Super Bowl get together and I am planning on it being my cheat meal for the week. Although I plan to have control as well and not go totally crazy on the snacky food that I love. I can do it. I plan on doing my long run on Sunday so that will keep me motivated b/c I don't want to totally un do all of the hard work that I put in during my run.

Well we did get about 2 inches of snow and it was pretty coming down. It is melting off today though b/c it is sunny and the temp is in the high 30's.

No big weekend plans except for the Super Bowl get together and doing my long run.

Have a great weekend everyone and maintain some CONTROL!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Good thing I don't watch football. haha :-)

Popular Posts