Food for today:

I have not posted my menu in a while so I thought I would do that. I actually had a GREAT food day. I typically do not have a problem with the food and I stay on plan almost everyday. Although there are certain days that I feel like I eat healthier than other days and today was one of those days.

B - whey chocolate protein shake w/ 2 tbsp of flaxseed mill (this was post workout b/c I did biceps and tricep workout this morning at 6) then after I got ready I ate a 1 egg, 1 egg white omelet w/ 1/2 oz. of cheese

S - apple and banana muscle muffin that I made on Sunday

L - 1 cup of taco soup w/ lean ground beef, 1/2 of avocado smashed up to put on 1/2 cup of cauliflower and 10 baby carrots

S - 20 almonds @ 2:00 and then a pure protein bar at 4:15

D - 6 oz. of catfish grilled on george forman and 1 cup of steamed broccoli w/ a little bit of parmesan cheese and some sunflower seeds on it. I know this sounds like a weird combo but when you eat as much brocoli as I do you try to spice it up a little on occasion.

Total cals = 1503, 89 carbs, 66 fat and 136 grams of protein.

I use sparkpeople.com to log my food. I really like it. It is easy to use and shows me the cals, carbs, fat and protein so I can make sure I am getting the right amounts.

My week is started off great. Let me see if I can keep it up.

By the way, don't miss Biggest Loser Couples tomorrow night at 7.

Comments

Heather said…
Hey, hey hey! Welcome to blog-land! I just got caught up. I noticed your calorie count, and I also wonder if you were the one who commented the other day on PNP that you can't lose weight unless you're eating completely clean... was that you?

As you may know, the scale has not moved for me in um, 6 months. Literally. I've lost sizes, but literally no lbs. So I moved my calories down to 1500 for workout days and 1300 for nonworkout days. It's going well so far.
Unknown said…
Sounds good!
Does Jeremy eat this stuff, too??
I have thought about dieting but Adam wouldn't eat that stuff, I don't think!
Keep up the good work, Dawn!

Popular Posts