Oh the weather!

I am not sure why I picked this time of the year to train for a half marathon not that there is ever a perfect time of the year to do it. I guess I would rather it be cold than hot. I know I could not do it in 90 degree weather and as long as it is above 30 then I am usually pretty o.k. In the 20's gets a little cold but bearable I suppose. Last night I had intended to do 3 miles but it started raining at 1 1/2 miles. BUMMER! I was going along really good though and I hated it that it start raining. What do you do though? Can't help the rain. I plan to do a 4 mile run on Friday or Saturday I haven't decided yet. Maybe I should look at the weather and see what looks like the best day. I would prefer to do it on Friday and get it out of the way. We shall see. I am going to look at the weather forecast now.

Comments

Popular Posts