I'm sleepy, very very sleepy!

I went to a childrens clothing consignment sale last night at 5 and shopped until 6:30 then ate a quick dinner at a restaurant next door then volunteered to help at the sale from 7-10. It went really well. I got some good bargains and it wasn't bad helping them out at all. It was worth it in order to get to shop early. I will do it again for sure.

Anyway, I got home about 10:45 and I had to do some things to get ready for today like lunch and the girls stuff ready. I got in bed around 11:45 but I couldn't go to sleep. That makes me so mad when I am tired and I can't fall asleep. Then Lizzie woke up at 5. She had a fever and didn't feel well so I was up with her dozing in and out of sleep in the recliner until 6:30. I am dragging this afternoon!!!

Tonight I will be home hanging out with the girls since they don't feel well. J will probably cook dinner and we will just relax and rest tonight. I think we all need it. It might snow here too so maybe we could watch it snow. I love to watch it snow. It is just so pretty.

Comments

Popular Posts