Spring Break!

Well it is Spring Break and J is at home with the girls all week. I had a quick drive into work today since the traffic was thinned out by people not taking their kids to school. I will be off on Friday but we have no big plans. Just hanging out I suppose. We are expecting LOTS of rain beginning this afternoon sometime and into tomorrow. I brought my running close in the event that it doesn't start until later in the evening and I could go get it done after work. We shall see. I am diong 2 - 4mile runs this week then an 8 mile run. I was hoping the weather would be good and I could do them on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and not have to do it over the weekend but it doesn't seem that it is going to cooperate. We shall see though.

My food was kind of out of wack last week and not the cleanest. I do think it helped me some though with the 12 mile run so I am not going to fret over it. I am back at it hard today and staying on track so far. I didn't feel very good last night and I was sluggish. I am certain it was from the not so good food I have been eating. It is amazing how that can make you feel when you are used to eating good then you don't your body feels it for sure.

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. Do you have your meny planned for the week? Your exercise schedule nailed down for the week? If not get it done!

Comments

Unknown said…
I have the PLAN ready, just need my hip to get better so I can get the exercise accomplished. The food planning on schedule though!

Do you ever post your menu?

I love new ideas!

Popular Posts