FINALLY FOOTBALL!!!

It is THURSDAY and it is the begining of J's football season!! WOO HOO! GO RAMAY INDIANS! Tonight they play their rival Woodland so we will see how it goes. Me and the girls will be there cheering them on. Then on Saturday we have the first RAZORBACK game. Can't wait to see that either. GO HOGS GO!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!!!

I am not sure that I have mentioned that I am running in a race. A 10K which is 6.5 miles I think. It will be on October 13th. I am in the process for training for it. My friend and I ran on Tuesday night 2 miles. I probably won't be able to run again until Sunday though b/c of other commitments but that is o.k. I am just going to prepare as much as I can and do the best I can and if I need to walk a few minutes here and there then that is perfectly fine. I will cross the finish line one way or the other I don't guess it matters how I get there. I am very excited about it though. After I had Lizzie that was my goal to do this 10K and then I kind of backed away from it but now I AM DOING IT!! So glad I decided too, I just love running.

My eating has been really good. So even though I have not been able to exercise as much as I want I am still making progress b/c of my eating. Remember that even though exercises is SO IMPORTANT and you NEED TO DO IT, eating clean and healthy is 80% of the battle and exercise is 20%. Eating good clean healthy foods is what will widdle our waist line, it makes a huge difference over eating processed foods. I can not say that LOUD ENOUGH!!

o.k., well I have to go for now and get some work done. Have a great Thursday and hopefully I will be back with a winning report from the game tomorrow. --Dawn

Comments

Popular Posts