Hump day AGAIN!

Can't believe it is already Wednesday. I had big plans to get up and go to the gym at 5:30 this am. But my sweet little Lizzie just didn't cooperate. She had her 4 month shots on Monday and she did not feel good all day yesterday or last night. I had to hold her all night long either in the recliner or in bed where I was able to lay for the majority of the night. I have said before she is an angel sleeper 90% of the time so when she doesn't it really affects me. She woke up and wanted to eat at midnight and at 3:30 so there was no way I could get up when my alarm went off at 5. That is o.k. though, I just might get in a quick jog after our financial class tonight (www.daveramsey.com) or I will get up and do it in the morning. I am just taking this one day at a time and trying not to put too much pressure on myself. Obviously, it is out of my control when my baby wakes up and I have to have my sleep to function.

As for my eating I have been doing really good with that and I am so proud. Today at work I have a potluck for lunch so I will just have CONTROL and eat what we have. As long as I don't scarf things down as if I am never going to eat again then I will be fine. I will try to fill up my plate with as many veggies and fruits as I can and have just a little bit of the other stuff. I CAN DO IT!! CONTORL CONTROL CONTROL!!

o.k., I have to go for now and get some work done. Maybe I will post later and let you know how the lunch went.

Comments

Popular Posts