5 year wedding anniversary

This past Friday was J and I's 5 year wedding anniversary. I CANNOT BELIEVE it has been 5 years. As my husband called it "highly average" I said well I guess that is better than "lowly average". HAHA It really has been great. We really have so much fun together. We LAUGH A LOT!! At each other mainly and the goofy things we do. Last night J said something backwards and it was hilarious, we both died laughing. We really try to find the humor in things and we make fun of each other a lot. With the stress that I feel sometimes from having 2 younger kids and a coach as a husband humor is ALWAYS needed. We are both anxious to see what the next 5 years will bring. I am sure it will be FUN no matter what it is.

We had the pleasure of attending a wedding of a dear friend of mine, Caroline. We have been friends since we were 14. She is now 33 and her fiance was 33 also and neither of them have been married. They looked very happy.

Here are some pics.
I tried to get a picture of her dress b/c it was beautiful. One of the pics is of her wedding portrait. That picture turned out GREAT!! One of the other pics is of my friend since I was 14 too, Cameron. Then you will see Jeremy enjoying his piece of wedding cake as a splurge. I withstood the temptation and passed it up.









Comments

The Lewis's said…
Congrats on 5 years!!!!

You and Jeremy look great at the wedding. Her dress was beautiful!
Juli said…
Happy Belated Anniversary!!! It's amazing how fast time flies. You guys look adorable together. Looks like the wedding was beautiful.

Popular Posts