Nothing wrong with SILVER!!!



Well, of course I stayed up until 11:30 last night b/c I could not miss seeing the women's gymnastic team compete. They made a few minor errors but still pulled out the silver medals. No shame in that!

Of course I didn't make it up this morning to exercise b/c this girl doesn't function on 6 hours or less of sleep. Tonight is the men's gymnastics and I am not as into that so I should be able to turn off the TV at a decent time. I am getting up and heading to Lesley's house in the morning so NO EXCUSES, I have to get there.

On the plus side my food is GREAT!!!
B - 3 egg whites, oatmeal, 1/2 cup of strawberries and 10 almonds
S - I actually didn't have one b/c I ate my b-fast later than usual
L - chicken fajita salad w/ quacamole and hot sauce as the dressing, NO CHIPS
S - atkins bar
D - chef salad w/ vinegar and oil dressing and half of a half piece of a roll

Comments

Popular Posts