Chloe's pig show!

Chloe had her 2nd pig show this past Saturday at the County Fair in our area. She did GREAT again and as an added bonus the judge thought her pig looked good and she won her class and overall for the gilts (Momma pigs).

Here are some of the pics in random order. I am not labeling each one b/c that takes a while. Some are of her sweet sister, Lizzie who can't wait to get out in the ring and show her own pig and then "NO" the pig was not dead at the end just very tired. They can't do much activity at one time so she was tired.















Comments

Teresa said…
Good job Chloe. I love the picture with the poor worn out pig. That is too sweet. I would have loved seeing her in action. She's a doll, and so lil miss Lizzie, in her blue jeans. I know you are one proud mom.
Unknown said…
Love the pig pictures!
The Lewis's said…
Awesome job Chloe!! I really enjoyed getting to watch Chloe show. We will have my little boy out there before we know it:)
Unknown said…
I just love her big girl belt buckle!
She is just precious Dawn!
She looks like a Pro!
Unknown said…
I just love her big girl belt buckle!
She is just precious Dawn!
She looks like a Pro!
Juli said…
These are great!!! I love the action shots of everyone.

Popular Posts