Long weekend

I am SO looking forward to this long weekend and having Monday off. We are headed to take Chloe to a pig show this weekend in Wichita Falls, TX. It should be fun. I am looking foward to the weekend away. I will have 4 adults to help take care of my one child so I am hoping for a little relaxing and maybe just sitting. Oh to just sit down and not think for a bit sounds REALLY NICE!! I have just been on the go go go so much the past month that I haven't had much time to relax. I would take just 30minutes if it was sent my way. I think I might get it this weekend. Chloe is so excited to go to Texas and show her pig. It will be a big one with lots of competititon so we will just be there to compete with the best of them. I promise to take pictures and post them as soon as I can.

I hope all of you have a wondeful Labor Day weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts