First day of school!

Chloe and Lizzie started their first day of school yesterday. This is a part-time school and they go 3 days a week. Chloe is starting her 3rd year there and this is Lizzie's first year. The first day drop off went great. I was really worried about Lizzie and I just knew she would cry. So I took Chloe to her class first and she be-popped in like an ol' pro. She goes to sunday school in the same class and has one of the same teachers that teaches sunday school so that was easy. I mean she was just there on Sunday morning so no problems at all with her. Then I go to take Lizzie. I did not want to cry and I knew that if Lizzie cried that I would so I handed her to the teacher and I bolted. I got out of there so fast so if she cried I did not hear it. So the first day was a success. That is not to say the next few days or weeks will be but at least we are off to a good start. My parents picked them up and they said they both did very well. YEAH!! I have good kids, I am so proud!

Here is a pic of Chloe, Lizzie and I before we went into school yesterday:

Comments

The Lewis's said…
oh good I am glad the first day went good!:)
Teresa said…
Your little girls are growing up so fast. And WOW, your arms are looking really good. What ever your doing keep it up.
Juli said…
HIP HIP HOORAY!!! I am so glad everyone had a successful first day of school including mommy. :)

Popular Posts