I have an addiction!



Hi, my name is Dawn and I am addicted to the Olympics! I simply cannot get enough of them and I will stay up to whatever time necessary to be able to watch them. Thank goodness I am not a stay at home Mom b/c I would be in a TV coma from all of the Olympic watching I would do. Last night was SO GOOD! Michael Phelps is a swimming maniac. Can you believe the natural ability this guy has. He really is un real. Then women's USA gymnastics ROCKS!! We are the BOMB! Nastia earned every bit of that gold medal around her neck and Shawn came in a very close second. I was just so glad for both of them.

On a completely different note, Chloe has a pig show on Saturday. It was originally scheduled for next Saturday the 23rd but the changed the dates of the fair about a month ago and we just learned about it Wednesday night so Molly and Chloe will be in action Saturday mid-day. I will post pictures on Monday for sure.

Have a great weekend and WATCH THE OLYMPICS b/c I will be.

Comments

Popular Posts