FRIDAY and OLYMPICS!!!!

Well it is finally Friday again and we have a fun weekend planned. Saturday night we are having a get together with the other football Coaches that J coaches with. It is at our house which means cleaning and making sure the yard is in tip top shape. So tonight after the girls go to bed I will be bustin' out some clean bathrooms and putting down some mulch on my flower beds. Just can't get much stuff done with two little toddlers running around. You clean something up and they are right behind you messing it up or pulling it back out. It never fails. But it is a good excuse to get stuff done around the house so I don't mind too much. It is a fun group so it should be fun.

OH and the best part is on Saturday I get to see Jess on Saturday. She and her husband are coming up to Fayetteville to watch the Razobacks practice football and they are going to stop by on their way out of town. I haven't seen her since we ran the Country Music half marathon at the end of April. Gosh, I wish she lived here. I am still holding on to some hope that they will one of these days.

It is time for the SUMMER OLYMPICS! I am so excited. I LOVE THEM!!! I was just thinking the other day though that the last time they were on I didn't have any children so I sat around and watched all that I wanted and I don't think it will be that way this time around. Of course I wouldn't trade my kids for getting to watch the olympics but it is just funny how your life changes and you don't even usually think about it until something comes up that you did that you didn't do last time with kids. Do you know what I mean? I have a lovely DVR so I can record things and I guess just watch them as I can. It might be months down the road and I will be watching the Olympics but that is ok. I do think that Chloe will enjoy watching them so that might be my ticket to get to watch more of the events. Lizzie on the other hand, she just might have to fend for herself while Chloe and I are glued to the TV. HAHA

I am giong to enjoy my splurge meal on Saturday night. We are having grilled chicken, potatoes and onions on the grill, baked beans, a corn dish that a friend is bringing and some dessert. Oh and the best part, I am making CHEESE DIP!! YUMMY, so I will have some of that too. Should be a worthy splurge meal.

ok, I am off here. Have a great weekend ya'll!!!!

Stay tuned for the next 8 weeks when I start lifting some major weights!

Comments

Unknown said…
Sorry about dominating the conversation during our walk this morning! I was on a roll & needed to vent!!!
I won't be so talkative (yea,right!) on Monday!
Thanks again for the motivation & have a GREAT weekend! Oh & enjoy that cheese dip!!!
The Lewis's said…
Sounds like a great weekend planned!

Popular Posts