OLYMPICS!!!



I am such an OLYMPIC FANATIC!! It just puts a smile on my face to see all of the athletes do well. These people work so hard, probably so much harder than any of us realize and they do it to get to represent their country at the Olympics. It is just amazing how hard they push themselves just to see what they can achieve. Talk about GOALS, all of these athletes do some MAJOR goal setting. To say "I am going to the Olympics someday" and then turning that statement into a reality is simply PHENOMENAL! Imagine all the bumps in the road that they come too and how many times they might want to quit, but they don't. They push through the pain and through the workouts and the exhaustion to make their life long dream a reality. WOW! I just love it!

Talk about never giving up and reaching your goals. Did you all hear about this gymnast from Germany. She is 33!

Comments

The Lewis's said…
I know I love watching the Olympics. yes I saw the 33yr old last night. She is amazing!

Popular Posts