2 for 2 and Cheer Camp

I am 2 for 2 on AM workouts this week. WOOT WOOT!!! Tomorrow is my challenge though b/c I am not planning to go to the gym (unless I can get it worked out with J and the girls) and so I will just be waking up with an appt. in my living room to do upper body strength training and then something on the treadmill. I WILL DO IT THOUGH!!! As I posted in my Phit-N-Phat journal I am on a mission and I am burning through some fat. My pants are getting lose and my belly is oh so slowly getting smaller. It is just a great feeling when you can see your hard work paying off. The scale isn't cooperating but I have never been on to let the scale tell me if I am succeeding or not. Obvsiouly, in time the scale will move down. You can't exercise hard and stay spot on with your food and the scale not eventually move. It has a mind of its own.

Completely unrelated to my health and fitness journey is my 3 1/2 year old daughter who went to a cheerleading camp a couple of weeks ago. Much to my husbands disapproval she is a cheerleading fanatic. I think it is b/c we go to my husbands football games and to keep her attention I have her watch the cheer leaders and drill team so now she loves them. I mean, I gotta do what I gotta do and if their noise and motions keep her entertained then that is what I will do. You can only look for your Dad for so long on the football field and find him then that gets old fast. So we signed her up for a pre-school cheer camp and she seemed to have a good time. They did a little performance for the parents on the last day. Here she is in all her glory with her purple eye shadow and glitter in her hair and then with her medal. She is on the right hand side with the little pyramid.



Comments

The Lewis's said…
Chloe looks so cute!! I have a feeling she will be a cheerleader along with several other sports:)

Great job on the exercise!

Popular Posts