Conversation with myself.

This morning at 4:45 after my alarm had gone off I had a conversation in my head quietly of course b/c my dear husband was sleeping soundly. Anyway, I was like "oh my, I am so tired, I could so easily reset the alarm for 6:30 and sleep another 1 hour and 45 minutes (oh my that seems like so much longer), NO DAWN, get your bootie out of bed now, oh man, it would be so nice to lay here, DAWN, you have worked to hard the past two days and this is day 3 and after today you only have one more day to make it 4 and you will be so proud that you achieved your weekly goal. GET OUT OF BED NOW!!!" My body beat my mind and I put those two feet on the ground and off I went. I AM SO DARN PROUD I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!! This is a major accomplishment for me and I can really believe that I have done it 3 days in a row. Tomorrow will actually be easy b/c I know I won't let myself down and not finish my 4th day since I have already done 3 and also tomorrow is the class I have been looking most forward to trying, step. The key to this is continuing it and not just letting it be one week. There is going to come a time very soon in the next few weeks that I can't go to the gym and I will just have to work out at home early and that will be yet another challenge b/c I am realizing I have more dedication when I have to be some where at a certain time and then when I am there I don't want to slack off in front of everyone and then Jordan has been so awesome too and meeting me there. I am so proud of her. We are going to finish the week off strong for our 4th day this week tomorrow. WOOT WOOT!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Good for you Dawn!!!
We need to chat, call me!
Also, what do you do with the girls,or is Jeremy keeping them since he's off work for the summer?
Unknown said…
Geez - you go girl!! I am so happy for you and a little jealous. I have zero will power right now! BTW - you look fantastic.....love love love the beach pictures!
E said…
Awesome! Keep it up!
Juli said…
Your dedication is "top notch"!!! Attending classes at the gym has always helped me stay motivated, especially if you have someone willing to go w/ you. AWESOME JOB...keep it up! I am very proud that you are able to get up so early to get your workout started!!!! I am currently teaching a spin class at our gym 2 times a week and love being an instructor. You push yourself so much harder being infront of everyone. You will love it!!!
Velvet said…
I am so proud of you. I love your blog today. As you know from our conversation, I have these talks with myself (or arguments with chocolate donuts) quite frequently. You inspire me everyday. Love you.

Popular Posts