It's Thursday already!

I can hardly believe it is Thursday. This week has gone by so fast for me. I am 4/4 on my AM workouts and I could not be happier about it. I am thrilled that I have done it 2 weeks in a row. I think I have gotten back in the routine and I have proven to myself that I CAN DO IT!! So now just continuing it is the key. I only have one more day of a free pass at the gym I was going too but I have a new plan in action for next week so I am thrilled about that. My friend, Lesley, is wanting to get back in shape after having her baby girl and she enjoys running and we live close to each other SOOOO we have worked out plan that 1 day a week I will go to her house and run and then one day a week she will come to mine. We will do this at 5:30 AM. So YEAH, that is 2 days planned each week for sure. Then either I will get up at home and do my upper and lower body strength training or I will go to the gym that I am actually a member at. I haven't figured out which one yet. Maybe a combination of both depending on the week. I have a plan and now all I have to do is follow it.

I have next week's plan already lined out though:
Monday - run at Lesley's
Tuesday - last day of free pass, old school aerobics class
Wednesday - at home upper and lower body strength training
Thursday - Lesley run at my house

Comments

The Lewis's said…
Sounds like a great plan!!! Good job girls!
Unknown said…
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so pumped about our running schedule!!!!!!! I am already doing better on my food intake & just so ready for the next step.....getting back in shape!
See ya Monday!
(Oh & I think I'm going to do "The Firm" on our off days!)
E said…
Running with a friend is always the best motivation. Keep it up!

Popular Posts