I FEEL SO GOOD!!!

I am amazed at how good I feel considering I got up early EVERYDAY this week! Yes, you read that right, FIVE days in a row up at 5ish give or take 5 minutes. Last Friday I actually slept in until 7 and I was so sluggish and tired the whole day. I ended up walking with my friend Lesley this morning and that was really nice. It was just great to get up and going and get my blood pumping. We didn't push it to hard b/c she is still having trouble with her knee but we did walk for about 45 minutes. I was glad we took it easy though b/c I have such a big exercise day tomorrow that I needed to rest my body a little.

Tonight is the BIG night for Chloe's first pig show. Please say a little prayer that she does really good. Obviously we don't care if her pig wins we just want her to have the confidence to get out in the ring with all of the other much bigger kids and all of the pigs and walk her pig around. As I said before we just don't know if she will actually do it when it comes down to it but we are about to find out. I will have the camera and video camera ready to go.

I hope all of you have a great weekend!

Comments

Unknown said…
I can't wait to hear all about the pig show!
GO CHLOE!
The Lewis's said…
Great job on the exercise!

I hope Chloe does great!! She will be so cute out there!:)
Juli said…
OMG...give your body time to recoop a couple days lady!!!! You have definitely become the workout machine. I can't wait to hear how your Saturday classes go (GEEZ).

Can't wait to see pics of the first pig show!!!

Popular Posts