Day 3 of my good clean eating

I am 3 days down of solid and mean solid clean eating. No waivering at all and nothing that isn't good for me. It is amazing how I already feel leaner although the scale doesn't confirm it. But as always I don't let the scale rule me so I will continue to feel good in my 8's and my continued loose size 10's. WOOT!

My dear parents came out to my house to help me weed my flower beds and put down some compost that my Mom got from the city. Ya'll, my flower beds were AWFUL!I mean weeds were so tall and so thick it was hurrendous. I felt so bad having them help me with it but thankfully my Mom loves to garden so that helps a little. I need to make a little bit better effort to keep it weeded, it just gets a way from me and frankly it isn't a priority. Kids and husband are #1, then cleaning my house and exercise are a tight 2nd. Weeding my flowerbed just doesn't fit in there. For now it looks 1 gazillion times better and I am thrilled about it. We still have some more work to do by tilling in the compost and spraying round up to kill the roots of the weeds and then putting in some mulch but it is off to a good start at least.

Here is my menu for today:
B - 3 egg whites (I eat hard boiled egg whites), 1/4 cup of sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal and 10 almonds
S - peach, 1/2 oz. of walnuts and 1 tbsp of fat free cool whip = DELICIOUS!
L - SBD pizza and 10 slices of red pepper
S - low carb wrap, ground turkey, spinach leaves and mustard
D - chicken stir fry with 1 small yellow squash, red and green pepper and broccoli w/ 1 tbsp of soy sauce = SO GOOD

By the way I walked with Lesley this morning and Wednesday morning I am going to do upper body ST I think.

Comments

Unknown said…
I know that you are thrilled to get those flower beds done!
Thanks for the walk yesterday! I am hoping I'll be ready to jog next week!
That snack of peaches,coolwhip, and almonds sounds devine!
I'll try it!
Call me so we can discuss next week!
Oh & My b-day is Saturday but I am still going to try & stay on track! I might splurge a little but not TOO much!

Popular Posts