Just checkin' in

I had a great day today. I started off with a 5:30 AM walk/jog. I stayed on my plan ALL DAY long and I even passed up the snacks at the event that I went to after work and then when I went to my parents had they had fried chicken and fried okra, oh my!! I had to talk myself out of grabbing a piece of small chicken that was sitting there. I didn't do it though. I brought the girls home and I had my dinner of 2 fried eggs, 1/2 cup of oatmeal and 6 asparagus spears. I managed to vacuum my house quickly and get the girls to bed and then I made my lunch for tomorrow. J came home late and is cooking his dinner now of grilled chicken and bacon/cream cheese in jalapenos and baked. Those are SO GOOD!! I will resist though. I am off here to fold some clothes and hit the hay so I can get up and walk with Lesley in the morning.

Comments

Juli said…
Way to resist temptation. Keep up the good work and results will continue to come quickly!

Popular Posts