WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID IT!! 4 days of AM exercise = COMPLETE!!!!!!! Crap, now I have to do it next week again since I proved to myself that I can do it. HAHA It is kind of like when you are building up to run, if you finally are able to run 1/2 mile without stopping then the next time you have to do 3/4 of a mile and so on. That darn dedication and pushing yourself gets you every time.

I AM SO PROUD!!! First, I have been in a major exercise slump. That might seem hard to imagine from someone that ran 2 half marathons in April but it is true. After my last half at the end of April I have struggled to keep the exercise consistent but I AM BACK IN BUSINESS NOW!! I really do enjoy exercising it is just making myself put on the shoes and the workout clothes and getting started that is tough for me. I have my MOJO back now I do believe. In fact I had the best exercise week and food week combined that I have had in 2 months. It just FEELS SO GOOD! I plan on keeping this momentum up as long as I can. I have some goals to reach and exercising and eating like I have this week will get me there.

I have no formal exercise planned for the next 3 days though. 4 days is good for me and I will just get a little rest and play with my girls and enjoy my weekend. Actually, I get another extended weekend this week. J and I are going to a concert tonight in town and then I am taking off on Friday. Saturday I have a wedding shower for a long time friend and then Saturday night we are going to a birthday party for a 3 year old who's Mom I work with. Then on Sunday no specific plans as of now. I feel a Sunday afternoon nap coming on though. I have to get rejuvenated and rested so that I can continue with my AM exercise. I am truly determined to make this a habit and just something I do every week. I believe I am off to a great start.

Thanks to all of you for sticking with me this week and I appreciate very much the support and encouragment.

Comments

ek said…
you are awesome! way to go!
Juli said…
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!! Nothing can stop you now w/ this dedication that you are putting in. GREAT JOB!!! Hang in there and your AM workouts will become a normal routine.
The Lewis's said…
Great job Dawn!!! You are doing awesome!
E said…
Yay! You did it!
~Les said…
You. Are. Awesome! I already told you this, Dawn, but I'm so proud of you!

~Les

Popular Posts