Great weekend!

First, let me tell you that I got up again today and went to the gym at 5:30!!! That is two Monday's in a row. WOOT!! I had to really argue with myself this morning but I did it and after I got there I was so glad I did.

My weekend was GREAT!! I did not exercise as I had planned not to but my food was excellent. In fact the best weekend I have had in a while.

Thursday night J and I had our outing and it was so much fun. I hope to post pictures of that tomorrow I think. Friday we slept in and ran some errands and hung out with the girls then Saturday I went to a wedding shower for a long time friend and then we rearranged our furniture in the living room and that went well and it was a great opportunity for me to vacuum and mop which I was glad of. Then Sunday I helped my brother-in-law clean out his room. This was a major project but it is done and it looks GREAT!! I hope to post some before and after pics of that too.

Very busy but very fun. I hope to actually relax a little bit this coming weekend and maybe take a nap.

Comments

carla said…
be careful----youre gonna start liking the mornings.

I NEVER thought I would either :)

MizFit

Popular Posts