Getting geared up for a busy weekend

I am at work again early as I have been for the last 3 weeks since I have getting up to exercise in the AM. It is GREAT!! I just love getting my day started like this. This morning I did step aerobics and it felt good. It was tough but I pushed myself hard.

I have a busy upcoming weekend at least the first part of it anyway.

Friday AM - walk with Lesley
Friday PM - Chloe's pig show. Her first one with Molly. I will report on how this goes on Monday. She is just 3 3/4 so although we are not expecting much we are certainly hoping for the best. We are pumping her up for it that is for sure.

Saturday AM from 8 - 12 - 4 exercise classes at the gym. Body pump, body attack, body combat and body flow. Whew!! I probably won't be able to walk for a few days. I am just going to push myself the hardest I can and if towards the end I have to bring it down a notch then I can do that. I will pay attention to how I feel and just go with that.

Saturday lunch - My dear friend Sara is coming in town from Chicago. I AM SO EXCITED! I love seeing her. She took me 7 years ago to the Atlantis resort through a trip that she won through her work. It was FREE!! ALL OF IT FREE!! It was amazing. A serious fantasy land. If you ever get the opportunity to visit the Atlantis I strongly encourage it. Anyway, we are having lunch at our favorite pizza place. They have great salads but I am pretty certain I will have a slice of pizza or two.

Saturday PM - hopefully resting and relaxing. Probably not, something will probably come up for us to do.

Sunday - as of now we don't have any specific plans so maybe we can keep it that way. I will need to rest up for the next week.

So that is it, that is my weekend in a nutshell. I will report in tomorrow but I thought I would do the weekend plan now since I was thinking about it and since I am so excited about everything. Have a great Thursday!

Comments

Unknown said…
See ya in the morning! I'll meet you in your driveway @ 5:30am SHARP!!!!
Your weekend looks busy,as is mine!

Popular Posts